Thursday 26 January 2017

The Stories I Tell

Ok, so my name is Carol Ann Martin and I hang out with a couple of ghosts (three if you count Ernie, The Ghost Horse) in a five hundred year-old inn called The Hooting Owl. What goes on at the Hooting Owl, apart from owl hoots at night and ghostly hauntings pretty much any time? Stories, that's what. My stories, your stories, ghost stories, funny stories, creepy stories, fantasies and true stories, poem stories - this is the place to come if you love stories.

Do my stories ever get published? Yes, they do. I write them and my wonderful agent, Jane Novak at the Jane Novak Literary Agency finds them a loving home with a publisher.











Working with an illustrator and a publishing team to create a book is one of the most exciting things that anyone could hope to do. This is storytelling that can go everywhere, from tree house to bedtime, from secret little reading nook to bus, story time at school, holiday on the beach, quiet time at the library. Anytime anywhere is the right time to dive into a book! Or even to write a book!!


No comments:

Post a Comment